Property Law and Conveyancing
Property Law and Conveyancing forms an immense part of our law firm and we offer services specialising in all various aspects of residential and commercial property law and transactions.
Our services include:
- Advising on and drafting of commercial and residential leases;
- Commercial and residential developments;
- Conventional transfers of properties, as well as transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations and deceased and insolvent estates;
- Financial structuring of property transactions;
- Miscellaneous applications, consents and endorsements required in the conveyancing process;
- Negotiating and drafting agreements relating to the sale of properties; both residential and commercial
- Registration and cancellation of all types of bonds, including mortgage-, surety-, collateral- and notarial bonds;
- Registration of all types of servitudes; and
- Subdivision and consolidation of properties.